Below we have listed the positions we currently have available. Give them a look and click the button below to start the application process!
Tow Driver Position
We are looking to hire a full-time tow truck operator to join our towing and recovery team. Experience preferred but not required. We will require you to operate one of our company vehicles, assisting our clients with roadside and emergency services. Your duties will include driving to the scene, assessing the circumstances and needed services, providing the necessary roadside service while providing excellent customer service.
To ensure success as a tow truck operator, you should have basic mechanical aptitude, and be able to communicate clearly. Ultimately, a high earning tow truck operator provides a helpful and professional service for all clients.
Tow Truck Operator Responsibilities:
- Receiving communications from company dispatcher.
- Driving to the scene of a vehicle breakdown or accident.
- Interacting with the customer to find out the nature of the problem.
- Jump-starting vehicles, changing tires and lock outs
- Suggesting a course of action
- Towing the vehicle to a repair facility or salvage yard
- Reporting to base and completing paperwork.
- Minor Repairs of Equipment
- Basic Vehicle Inspections
Tow Truck Operator Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience with automotive maintenance and repairs.
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Valid Oregon driver’s license.
- Good communication skills.
- Must pass complete drug screening per Federal Motor Carrier requirements
- Must pass pre-employment background check
- Must have acceptable driving record
- Can lift 50-65lbs
Full-time position after 90 days offers a 65% employer paid benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, and 401k.
Monthly bonus potential for the motivated
Service Advisor Position
We are looking for a personable automotive service advisor to act as the liaison between our customers and service technicians.
The service advisor’s responsibilities include greeting customers promptly, listening, scheduling, estimating, inspecting, and test-driving vehicles. The service advisor ensures customer service by working with our customers to determine issues, formulating a repair timeline, and working with technicians to accurately convey customer concerns.
To be a successful service advisor, you should have excellent customer service skills, and great communication and listening abilities.
Service Advisor Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers promptly
- Consulting technicians regarding concerns, repairs, priorities, and alternatives
- Using your knowledge of our products and services to sell or provide in-depth information about options to customers
- Listening well to answer questions and alleviate concerns
- Schedule appointments, drop-off, and pick-up
- Providing warranty information, cost saving potential, and advantages vs disadvantages to certain repairs
- Helping to manage workflow schedule
- Communicating with customers thoroughly during the repair process as well as follow-up
- Striving to maintain excellent customer relations to ensure repeat business
- Being thorough and transparent about costs throughout the repair process to maintain customer trust
- Ordering and ensuring parts needed for repairs and maintenance are available
Service Advisor Requirements:
- Excellent Customer Service
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Positive attitude and manners
- Excellent Communication and Listening skills
- Must completely pass drug screening
- Must have an acceptable driving record
- Must pass a pre-employment background check.
- Availability to work Saturdays
Experience in the automotive trade and sales preferred but not required. Will train the applicant who meets the above listed criteria.
Full-time position after 90 days offers complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, and 401k. Monthly bonus potential for the motivated.